If you are looking for a job in the aviation sector in the Gulf countries, there is an opportunity for you.
SAUDIA Airlines, Qatar Airways and Kuwait Airways are hiring for a number of vacancies as they add more flights and bring their networks to pre-COVID levels.
Here are some of the jobs and requirements listed by Qatar Airways, Kuwait Airways and Saudia Airlines on their website:
Fleet Services Engineer
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (mechanical or electrical)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience desired
- Bachelor degree
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years of professional experience.
Administrative Coordinator – Customer Service
- Diploma: Baccalaureate / Professional qualification / Diploma
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, mainly in customer relations
Job seekers wishing to apply to Qatar Airways can search for other job vacancies on the website.
Supply Chain Director
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management or Supply Chain or Finance or equivalent.
- Experience: 15 years of experience of which 6 years in a supervisory role in supply chain, project, housing and facilities management, preferably in aviation.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or economics or marketing or statistics.
- Experience: 15 years of experience of which 6 years in a supervisory role in the management of marketing, sales and cargo operations, preferably in aviation.
Deputy Director, Pricing & Revenue Management & Central Reservation
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science administration or marketing or equivalent.
- Experience: 12 years of experience in airline market research planning and pricing related activities, of which 5 years in a supervisory role.
Job seekers wishing to apply to Kuwait Airways can search for other job vacancies on the website.
Data Governance Specialist
The person in the role will specialize in managing the flow of information for organizations, including data integrity, efficiency and availability.
Data governance analyst work includes developing and implementing data standards, ensuring that metadata is captured correctly, and creating methods to monitor and report any data incidents.
Data Analysis Specialist
These staff will collect data from a variety of sources, then review and interpret it using data analysis tools to provide meaningful insights and insights to help businesses make more informed decisions.
Job seekers who wish to apply to Saudia Airlines can search for other vacancies on the website.