Invesco Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA
Invesco is recruiting an experienced Business Analyst – Business Development at its Hyderabad site. The primary function of the Business Analyst is to provide system and administrative support services to the North American Transfer Agency business groups.
The full details of this work are as follows:
What are you going to do:
- Provides support for business user requests and issues. Works closely with system vendors and other third parties to research and identify the cause of reported issues in order to develop appropriate solutions.
- Evaluates current technology and future enhancements and proactively communicates opportunities to apply technology or processes to management that will improve the quality or quantity of work performed.
- Determines and performs appropriate cost-benefit measurements before proceeding with the initiative.
- Ensure that newly implemented enhancements/solutions meet customer (business) needs, as documented in specifications, through methods such as post-implementation support, product reviews and assessments .
- Manage access requests and transfer agency security updates
- Provide test support, test and coordinate testing of system changes
- Process supplier invoices and other administrative tasks necessary for the development of operations
- Ability to run queries to respond to reporting and auditing requests.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal business partners and external vendors.
Qualifications for this position:
- 1-2 years of experience in project management and/or mutual fund industry preferred.
- Experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project and other supporting applications such as MS Excel and PowerPoint (preferred)
- Experience using applications such as Service Now, SS&C applications (TA2000, iFAST)
- Knowledge of SQL
What skills are needed:
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a variety of people.
- Ability to multi-task on various support elements.
- Ability to cooperate in a team environment.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and focus on detailed information in a demanding and fast-paced work environment.
- Strong work ethic.
Join Studycafe to download the file and apply
The link to apply for this job offer is given in the attached PDF