We are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to help provide all aspects of inventory rationalization and growth analysis within MTVH, including a diverse range of projects nationwide.
The salary for the Data Analyst role is offered in the range of £35,285 to £37,142 depending on experience, plus a number of fantastic benefits!
This role is suitable for hybrid work with an expectation that you will be based in the office 3 days a week.
Assignments to include
- Support the Inventory Rationalization Manager and Divestiture and Acquisitions Manager in the delivery of inventory rationalization, including administrative tasks.
- Produce detailed data analysis to facilitate decision-making, ensuring high levels of accuracy and work ethic to obtain correct data.
- Compilation of data reports for evidence finding and recommendations.
- Review housing data including rental agreements, leases, service fee budgets to ensure accuracy and compile appropriate data sheets to validate information.
- Review ownership data including certificates of compliance, FRAs and inventory status information to ensure accuracy and compile appropriate data sheets to validate information.
- Be a super user of all IT systems related to our stock, including asset management and housing systems (such as Keystone, Promaster, Universal Housing, Northgate).
- Undertake tasks to facilitate the project, including data analysis, systems reviews, process changes and associated data management through internal and third party data rooms/systems.
- Ability to use Excel to ensure data reports are clear, concise and appropriate for the intended user.
- Build good relationships within the organization to ensure that all departments understand their requirements for the project to be successful. Promote collaborative and positive work processes and a culture of excellence.
- Assist in meeting agreed budget and performance metrics, including revenues, expenses and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensure that all GDPR and information security processes are followed throughout the project.
- Ensure that MTVH meets all of its contractual, statutory and regulatory obligations.
What you need to succeed
- Experience in efficient processing of large amounts of data (especially data room management).
- Demonstrable experience in data analysis and subsequent reporting.
- Attention to detail and high level precision.
- Demonstrable experience of good interpersonal and relational skills, to ensure effective project management.
- Excellent intermediate/advanced computer literacy skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with the ability to create, update and formulate complex spreadsheets to deliver information in appropriate formats.
- Familiarity with housing and property related issues would be preferred ie certification of compliance on gas, types of tenancies.
- Excellent customer service skills
What’s in it for you?
Our benefits include:-
- 28 days of annual leave plus 8 public holidays (prorated to part-time) per year
- 2 days of volunteering per year for things like helping local communities
- An additional “Beliefsday” once a year to have an extra day off
- Enhanced pension with equal contributions up to 9%
- Life insurance covers 3 times your salary
- Cash health plan for your daily health care needs which you can also add your family members
- Rental deposit – interest-free loan to help with rental deposits
- Access to numerous learning and training opportunities with the Wisebox platform
- Virtual social platform for colleagues with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with organizational activity and connect with colleagues
- Career progression across the organization through our mentorship program and apprenticeships
- We are committed to the well-being of our colleagues and support this as an organization
At Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH), we want to capture the value that difference brings and we are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We work collaboratively to “serve people better every day” to educate, support and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities we serve.
We want every employee and customer to feel comfortable enough to be themselves and work tirelessly behind the scenes to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviors and be mindful of their own well-being and that of others.
Our core values of Boldness, Care and Collaboration demonstrate that we are a people-centric company, solving social problems by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found, so we encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.