A leading manufacturer and distributor of printing, packaging and communication products is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team and invites qualified candidates to apply. You must have a BCom in Supply Chain and proven work experience as an Industrial Engineer or similar role.
- Design and create specifications as requested by the Sales and Account Management team
- Collaborate with managers and consultants to effectively document business processes
- Ensure that the appropriate infrastructure elements, such as documents. Policy documents, manuals, periodicals, etc. are up to date
- and readily available
- Create and develop functional system requirements to improve performance, quality, external interfaces and constraints
- Verification and analysis of derived requirements using standard templates for use cases and detailed software
- Describe requirements specifications using standard templates for use cases and detailed software
- Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in automated systems
- Record, manipulate and report on requirements contained in the rational tool suite
- Oversee requirements traceability and record requirements status throughout the project
- Monitor changes in baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools
- Contribute to the development of test plans and test scripts as well as the execution of tests as required
- Document requirements gathering sessions with business partners and document use cases, requirements, UAT scenarios and other artifacts as appropriate.
- Develop training manuals and provide training to customers
- Develop an automated functional testing and regression testing tool for business applications, including web applications.
- Provide tools for automated testing capabilities for functional, regression, GUI, and data-driven testing.
- Design control systems for customers to minimize production costs and problems
- Develop design and production standards in conjunction with client management and staff
- Prepare material and equipment lists, cost analyzes and estimated production costs
- Design facility layout and determine client staffing needs
- Train customer staff on new processes and provide instructions and manuals
Skills required as a Business Analyst:-
- Industrial engineer
- BCom. Supply chain
- Basic software knowledge and skills
- Basic knowledge of a programming language
- Understanding of databases and networks
- Stakeholder analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Requirements Engineering
- Process modeling
- Plan, organize and structure the work
- Excel, Word and other word processing software
Skills Required in Industrial Engineering:-
- Proven work experience as an industrial engineer or similar role
- Knowledge of machines, processes and production standards
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Troubleshooting expertise and attention to detail
• Good analytical and evaluation skills
• Written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Creative thinking
• Knowledge of the supply chain
Although we would love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. Alone South African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Apply here [URL Removed] email a Word copy of your resume to [Email Address Removed] and mention the job reference number.
Find out more/Apply to this position